Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG)
Consulting Opportunity for Institutional Reform: Enabling Environment Adviser/Specialist – Jakarta
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an Australian Government-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. SMEC, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals to service as an Institutional Reform: Enabling Environment Adviser/Specialist.
The Enabling Environment Adviser should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in public administration and related development partner programs and be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, skills, attributes and personal qualities:
- Hold appropriate formal qualifications or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated high level research and analytical capability
- Strong understanding of Indonesian Government systems and practices
- Professional leadership skills and the capacity to coach and advise senior and junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver effective learning programs
- Strong communication skills, including written, advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute components of major reports, working papers, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake ongoing professional development
- Ability to participate in multi-disciplinary teams
Short listed candidates
Short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview and to prepare a short written report in English on a stakeholder relationship management issue at the interview.
Terms of Reference and Application by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, please submit a CV and a written application that addresses the selection criteria listed above to email@example.com no later than 11.59 PM, on Sunday, 29 November 2015.
Failure to submit a complete set of required documents may result on your application being rejected.
The gross monthly salary starts from IDR 49,800,000 plus other benefits.
Selections will be made in accordance with Australian Commonwealth Procurement Rules. SMEC is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.