Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Medan, North Sumatra:
Sumatra Operation Coordinator
This position is responsible to maintain the operation function within the field program, ensuring that it meets/complies to CI standards operation procedures. Operation function is included: finance, administration, and HR. Also to maintain the finance and accounting function within the field program, ensuring that it meets/complies to CI standards and applied accounting system.
This position reports directly to National Finance Manager and dotted line reports to Senior Sumatra Program Manager on the operation aspect of project management, i.e. involving in work planning review and discussion, charging plan, monitoring budget according to appropriate coding, and ensure regular coordination/communications with other team member in sites.
Financial and Operations:
- Responsible for cash management and bank matters.
- Make sure that monthly financial reports are received and submitted on a timely basis;
- Conduct auditing prior submission the report; ensure all expenditure transaction for accuracy, adequate supporting documentation, proper authorization,
- Proper recording of project and account numbers and availability of budgeted funds.
- Assist Senior Sumatra Program Manager for financial management and reporting.
- Implement & maintain accounting system, HR and Admin system as well as other CI’s policy and procedures;
- Serve as a point person to ensure compliance with operations policies and procedures (finance, human resources, admin/ logistic & procurement).
- Work closely with HR Jakarta to carry out recruitment process for field based position, including prepare short term contract and consultant;
- Oversee the outsourced mechanism in each field offices;
- Handle employee benefit for Sumatra based employee and ensure proper documentations.
Admin & Logistic
- Ensure that travel arrangements are implemented according to CI’s policy and procedures (i.e. complete Travel Authorization, proper hotel booking arrangements, procurements procedures is adhered to);
- Ensure office equipment list is maintained and updated and conduct regular physical check in;
- Supervise and coach field finance officer in 3 sites (Madina, Tapanuli Selatan, Tapanuli Utara.
- College degree, majoring in accounting with at least 3 years related working experiences
- Experienced working with computerized accounting system (Agresso preferred)
- Good understanding on complex accounting/financial issues, spreadsheet and simple financial system
- Good understanding on procurement process and procedure
- Experience with PC skills in Microsoft Office and ability to communicate electronically
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to work well with people
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Display good leadership skills
- Frequent traveling to field offices might be required
- Preferable working experience with USAID project.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<Sumatra Ops Coordinator> - <your name>
Closing date for the application is 06 December 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.