The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ has been working in Indonesia since 1975 on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
We currently are looking for:
Expatriate Formalities Intern
The incumbent provides assistance to the GIZ and CIM expatriate staff assigned in Indonesia and their relative(s). She/he is acting in close contact and in consent with the German Embassy in Jakarta, the relevant Indonesian authorities, and in accordance with GIZ policies and regulations. She/he is also included in the risk management team which is responsible for the security of GIZ staff.
1. Expatriates Management
- Manage official announcements and working permits with the German Embassy and Ministry of State Secretariat;
- Handle visa issues, stay permits, multiple exit re-entry-permits as well as passport matters;
- Monitor and follow-up approval of assignment and end of assignment issues;
2. Support Services
- Manage the housing arrangements, keep taps on housing market, provide lease agreements and/or check their contents, administer rental payments and send reports to GIZ HQ;
- Arrange Indonesian language courses;
- Support expatriate staff in personal matters;
3. Documentation and Information
- Update data base of projects, experts and emergency lists;
- Prepare list of missions, support preparation of yearly GIZ-Office report;
- Maintain and update the GIZ Expatriates formalities database in cooperation with the IT section.
4. Other Duties/Additional Tasks
- Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and any other tasks as assigned;
- Undertake further job training related to her position and duties if required. Specific training needs shall be identified and appropriate programs selected jointly with the GIZ Country Director;
- Updating the emergency communication plan of GIZ Indonesia in the framework of RMO.
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Diploma III in Laws or International Relations or Human Resources or other related majors. Fresh Graduates are most welcome to apply;
- Excellent command of MS-Office;
- Mandatory language knowledge: English & Bahasa Indonesia both oral and written; German is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and administrative skills;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and local integrated system);
- Ability to work in an international team and stressful environment;
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: 4 January 2016
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com before 16 November 2015.
Please put: Expatriate Formalities Intern as your email subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.