Job title: Communications Coordinator
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Start date: 1st January 2016
End date: 31st December 2016 (with possibility of extension)
Full-time/part-time: Full time
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) seeks to hire a full-time Communications Coordinator to support the team in their Jakarta office.
GGGI is an international organization founded in June 2010. GGGI is dedicated to pioneering and diffusing a new model of economic growth, known as “green growth”. This simultaneously targets key aspects of economic performance, such as poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion and those of environmental sustainability such as mitigation of climate change and security of access to clean water. GGGI’s approach is particularly suited to developing countries because it starts from broad-based progress in living standards and growth. Since 2013, GGGI has worked in close collaboration with the Government of Indonesia in the GoI-GGGI Green Growth Program (GGP).
The Jakarta office is offering a position to a qualified individual within a varied and dynamic team, who will form an integral part of the national and sub national program. The Communications Coordinator will primarily manage the production and dissemination of a broad range of communications materials and support or coordinate events for the GoI-GGGI Green Growth Program.
The communications officer will manage the production and dissemination of a broad range of communications materials and support or coordinate events for the GoI-GGGI Green Growth Program (the GGP) to ensure GGP knowledge products is effectively used by a variety of stakeholders at national and subnational level and GGGI is recognized as a trusted advisor of GoI.
Material will be published and distributed in Indonesian and English for domestic and international audiences, including through the websites of GGGI and BAPPENAS. A number of technical documents produced in earlier phases of the program will be packaged into appropriate knowledge products and circulated to a wider audience.
- Lead and coordinate internal processes related to publishing non-technical, summary documents and media products in a way that generates impact and effectively contributes to the outcomes of the GGP.
- Manage, coordinate and disseminate information through GGGI’s website as well as the BAPPENAS website.
- Elevate GGGI's branding at national and sub-national levels and position GGGI as GoI’s trusted advisor.
- Identify opportunities for news stories about GGGI, the GGP, and green growth and coordinate the development of stories.
- Produce materials for GGP workshops and other events.
- Ensure that GGGI’s standards and guidelines for communications products are met in all publications, communications materials and media, and events
- Work closely with Indonesia technical team members at national and sub national level to develop and disseminate communications products.
- Serve as the key Indonesia focal point to coordinate with the GGGI-HQ communication team in Seoul and coordinate with them on messaging, branding, and the quality of all communications products, including stories about GGGI.
As a member of a small but diverse program team, the communication coordinator will have multiple responsibilities and will need to be flexible and responsive to sometimes rapidly changing needs and tight deadlines.
The job is expected to start as soon as possible and will continue until at least until 31st December 2015 with the possibility of extension.
- University education, or equivalent professional experience, in communications or a related field
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience, including a good working knowledge of printed, visual, and web - based media, including traditional and social media, publishing, and document design
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian is essential
- Experience in event organization
- Experience of working in an international organization is a benefit although not essential
- Experience / knowledge of environment and sustainability is preferred
The successful candidate will have prior experience supporting multiple cultural team, work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to working. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of GGGI’s global team during this formative phase and beyond.
To submit your application please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th November 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.