HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INDONESIA - YAYASAN HABITAT KEMANUSIAAN INDONESIA
Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit, Christian housing ministry. We seek to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make descent shelter a matter of conscience and action. In Indonesia, Habitat for Humanity Indonesia as the national foundation currently operates regular programs across 8 provinces and in some other areas for disaster response programs.
Habitat for Humanity Indonesia is now seeking some professionals who have willingness to involve in social work and NGO world to fill the following position. Ideal candidates, should be Indonesian, who are strong qualified personality with excellent leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is an important prerequisite.
Digital and Content Media Officer (Communications Officer)
Based in Jakarta
Based in Jakarta
This Position holder will assist Communications Manager in maintaining and developing all aspect of organization's on line media (website and social media platform) and manage the external relations (media/journalist/celebs/exibition/event/ect.)by identifying best practice with team members. He/she will be responsible for prepare exhibitions and manage organization's public relations demands. She/he will coordinate the compilation and documentation of good practices from organization's project. The Communication Officer will report directly to the Communications Manager.
- Develop content creation of all digital platforms including but not limited to website, social media, news and blog.
- Communicate the organization’s branding through digital media
- Manage, update, and maintain website through WordPress CMS platform
- Troubleshoot daily website activities
- Plan and implement of digital media campaigns
- Develop and produce digital media materials i.e. visual images, simple videography and editing, annual reports, newsletters, posters, etc.
- Maintain social media daily activities
- Work with other area within the organization to produce up-to-date information
- Analyze digital traffic and provide suggestions based on the results
- Established and maintain a good relationship with vendors and related media
- Support copywriting and editing support for all the organization's communication needs.
- Responsible for prepare and execute the communication events to promote organizations.
- Maintain excellent communication with the management and team members on all tasks and projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree preferably in IT, Communications and Journalism, PR or an any field study related.
- Required skill(s): communications skill, website management, social media, media relations, media planning, public relations, and project management.
- Must have experience and understand WordPress Content Management System
- Preferably understand basic website coding such as HTML and CSS
- Proven successes in managing social media communities
- Must be able to create content for social media platforms
- Have good copywriting skills both in English and Indonesia
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Good physical endurance
- Thorough and detail
- Glad to Serve
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter specifying which position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.
By e-mail to:
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. - Apply by: 07 Nov 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.