REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
The Islands of Southeast Asia Network on Male and Transgender Sexual Health (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly implemented the ISEAN Hivos Program supported by Global Fund Round 10. This program has the main goal of reducing the risks, vulnerability and impact of HIV and AIDS on the lives of MSM and transgender community in Island Southeast Asia Nations. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSM and Transgender (TG).
GWL-INA Network, as the Sub Recipient Indonesia of the grant under the ISEAN-Hivos Program Global Fund Round 10 will be conducting its Phase 2 of implementation from October, 2013 to September, 2016. In this regard, GWL-INA is seeking applications for a web developer to developing a tailored website for MSM and Transgender Living with HIV.
Consultancy time-frame: November 30th to December 31st, 2015
Up to 10 days web development works which will cover the following tasks:
- To develop a concept of the website based on GWL-INA needs;
- To align the website with the designated branding guidelines;
- To develop a mobile friendly website that also meets safety standards;
- To provide supporting features needed (e.g. pop-up surveys, google analytics, and other features required); and
- To provide training to the media team of GWL-INA on how to manage and maintenance the website contents.
- Associate’s degree with coursework in Web Design, Computer Studies, Management Information Systems, or related field and a web site development or related certificate.
- Direct and increasingly responsible experience in web site design and development. Strong web project coordination experience developing multiple sites simultaneously while working on high paced team with diverse clients; demonstrated experience solving issues of browser/device compatibility to create web pages that can be used on any type of server and viewed with any browser/device.
Interested applicants are requested to send their letter of expression of interest and a profile of their expertise as well as requested consultancy rate/day on or before November 25th, 2015 10:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.