Location : Banda Aceh and Aceh Besar district, Aceh Province, Indonesia
Application Deadline : December 6, 2015
Consultant Languages Required : Bahasa Indonesia
Duration of Initial Contract : 2 months
Islamic Relief is start implementing a SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE AND FARMING ACTIVITIES FOR PESANTREN Project to provide alternative livelihoods opportunities to resource poor, marginalized, and vulnerable youths. The project also serves as a means to mitigate the negative impacts of climate variability on the agriculture based livelihoods of the local populations. Towards this end, the project is aim to work with 10 Pesantren in Aceh Besar. Beneficiaries have also been linked with the provincial agriculture/aquaculture to receive technical and market related support beyond IR intervention. Supported Pesantren going to learn the agriculture/aquaculture. Islamic Relief is convinced that profitability can be significantly increased by enhancing our beneficiaries’’ involvement in the value-chain and entrepreneurship model. The upcoming intervention seeks to identify high value of agriculture/aquaculture cultivation, enhance profitability of supported groups through training, capacity building and provision of inputs for the formulation and implementation of business expansion plans. With this background, IR seeks an innovative, motivate, dynamic and experienced consultant for the delivery of project activities and for achieving the objective of enhanced profitability for supporting youth in Pesantren.
Interested consultants are advised to carefully study all the sections of this ToR and ensure that they meet the general requirements. If successful, the candidate will be recognized research person.
Duties and Responsibilities Consultants will provide an assessment and baseline study to clients (Pesantren and partners as needed).
The range of tasks for the consultant may include:
- Develop assessment tools and assess capacity of Pesantren on hydroponic or freshwater fish cultivation,
- Analysis of strengths and Room for Improvement of Pesantren,
- Demonstrates highly skilled and experience in research and assessment;
- Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities;
- Ability to work in a team, develop synergies and establish effective working relations with partners;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment, and the ability to cope with situations that may pose conflict;
- Openness to change and ability to receive/integrate feedback;
- Ability to accommodate additional demands on short notice;
- At least five years of proven working experience relevant to research, baseline study, or assessment;
- Experience in conducting research or study at Pesantren or youth is an asset.
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia.
Evaluation of Applicants: Applicants will be screened against qualifications and the competencies.
Contracting Arrangements: Successful candidates will be hired as consultant for 2 months.
The financial proposal (daily fee in Rupiah) provided by the consultant is tentative and will be subject to negotiated. An agreement contract will be issued to the consultant, detailing the timeframe and deadlines.
Payments: Payment will be made upon confirmation that the agreed upon services have been satisfactorily performed, as specified in the contract with Islamic Relief Indonesia.
Application procedures: Qualified candidates are requested to apply online via firstname.lastname@example.org with subject baseline SAFAP
The application should contain:
- A Proposal, stating research/assessment tools, methodology, and budget
- Updated CV
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please ensure that you are provide all the requirement.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.