Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position :
EDITOR (Code: ED)
Major Roles :
This position is responsible to support the Communications Department by develop planning of all publishing article as organization message to the stakeholders. This position also developing content to the organization publications as part of branding purposes.
- Bachelor Degree in communications, journalism or indonesia/english literature
- 3 years experience as editor / senior journalist
- Experience with communications media production process
- Excellent interpersonal, networking skills and cross cultural sensitivity
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal.
Submit your application with updated CV no later than November 20, 2015 to :
People & Culture Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: EDITOR (Code: ED)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.