KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Programmer will assist NTP to improve the quality and capacity of the TB information system (SITT and eTB manager) in terms of functionality, scope of data collection from health care providers (i.e. Puskesmas, hospitals, private sectors, prisons, etc.), updating with new WHO case definitions, development of features that support optimal use of systems (Lab, drug management, other TB commodities, inclusion of PV system etc.), and interoperability with other health system information (SIHA, SIKDA, CSO-information system, BPJS-JKN, MESO-BPOM).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and integrating eTB Manager and SITT with GxAlert software.
- Develop new function and testing on eTB Manager and SITT software.
- Fix error and bugs on eTB Manager and SITT.
- Maintenance TB information system and data base.
- Create and maintenance technical documentation related with code application and system.
- Make sure information system working properly with effective and efficient.
- Working closely with Challenge TB technical officer for develop new function and fixed error software.
- Working closely and support National TB Programe, with approval and supervision from Challenge TB project.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree on IT/Computer science or related area.
- Experience with Java Seam, Jboss, eclipse Ganymede.
- Experiences with PHP, Web API frameworks is additional advantage.
- Experiences with relational database MySQL 5.0.
- Familiar with OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concept.
- Minimum 2 year experience on developing information system, additional advantage if experience in health information system and TB program.
- Experiences on developing system with many users and database.
- Experiences on developing mobile application is additional advantage.
- Experiences on developing GIS application (web mapping) is additional advantage.
- Able work with team and under pressure, target oriented, fast adaptation.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 December 2015 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.