The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have a job opening for:
CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER
The Corporate Sustainability Manager serves as the principal contact to private sector companies, government, civil society organizations, and community regarding the development and implementation of mitigation strategies in the palm oil sector. S/he plays leading role in, including but not limited to, conducting mitigation assessment with private sector and government partners, supporting development of mitigation strategies, tools and approaches, and piloting the implementation of these strategies, tools, and approaches in coordination with private sector companies, government, and community.
The Corporate Sustainability Manager will work very closely with the Senior Conservation Planner to bring cutting edge scientific analysis to mitigation policy and practice as well as with national level policy dialogue and downstream industry to effectively link emerging incentive and accountability systems with sub-national and site-level initiatives. The Corporate Sustainability Manager develops partnership and commitment on sustainable oil palm development with key stakeholders and engages them through multi stakeholders working groups. S/he negotiates complex and innovative solutions with the government agencies, private sector companies, and community in relation to development and implementation of policy and practices of sustainable oil palm.
The Corporate Sustainability Manager will be based in Samarinda office with frequent travel to other areas.
- BA/BS degree and 10 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience directing a major program or project of strategic importance, including management/supervision of multi-disciplinary teams and meeting deadlines.
- Experience working with current trends and practices in relevant discipline(s) and geographic regions.
- Politically savvy and experienced in partnership development (partners, community, government); extensive networking skills with high level conservation contacts.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience influencing, developing and implementing conservation policy and plans
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.