Management Systems International, inc
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Support for the Corruption Eradication Commission
Terms of Reference
Position: Graphic Artist/Designer
Languages Required: English/Indonesia
Working Period: November – December 2015
Counterpart (User): Corruption Eradication Commission of Indonesia (KPK)
Management Systems International (MSI) as the implementer of the Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program known as SIAP 1, which is funded by USAID, has an objective to contribute good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and accountability in government, principally at the national level. MSI SIAP 1 supports one of Indonesian state agency to campaign corruption prevention by intensified its public engagement and communication plan to the public through creative approach for wider reach.
In June 2015, MSI-SIAP 1 began production of a documentary film in support of the agency. To further support this film, and to draw further attention to it, MSI-SIAP1 began developing a complementary website to host additional information. Once the film has been completed, the website and the film will be launched simultaneously.
MSI-SIAP1 currently needs a professional service of a graphic artist/designer to develop publication and creative design for the promotion materials of the film. The graphic designer will work in close coordination with the MSI-SIAP1 team, who will review his/her work before final changes are accepted.
Support the anti-corruption efforts with creative design that able to encourage and influence the public to participate and support anti-corruption movement.
SCOPE OF WORKS
To design creative concept to support anti-corruption campaign and film promotion activity.
Creative designs for a variety of materials for the promotion of an upcoming documentary film. Those materials include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Movie poster
- DVD cases
- DVD booklet
- banner for website and other web graphics
- logo for film
- Materials should all come together to form a cohesive graphic theme and feel, consistent with the topic and content of the film.
- Individual/personal services
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic designer or equivalent
- At least three years experience in graphic design or creative services
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in graphic, visual means
- Experience creating compelling and appealing visual design for promotion
- Proficient in Adobe CC (CS) Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator required
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with enforced deadlines
Please send applications indicating ‘Graphic Designer’ as the subject of your email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 22, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.