RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
ENVISION is a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) funded project aimed at providing assistance to national neglected tropical disease (NTD) programs for the control and elimination of seven targeted NTDs including lymphatic filariasis (LF) and soil-transmitted helminthiases—roundworm, hookworm, whipworm (STH). The broad objective of the ENVISION project in Indonesia is to improve the health of the LF and STH endemic communities by supporting the National Program in its implementation efforts utilizing standardized and internationally approved strategies, including support for implementation and capacity development. ENVISION’s goal is to contribute to the global goal of reducing the burden of targeted NTDs so that they are no longer a public health problem.
RTI International – ENVISION Project is seeking for highly qualified Indonesian candidates to fill the position of:
Finance and Grants Assistant
The ENVISION Indonesia Finance and Grants Assistant will support the project in various aspects of finance and grants accounting and administration. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia and will report to the Finance and Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Finance and Operations Manager in recording and retrieving financial details including maintaining financial records, processing payments, cash handling, budgeting and reporting.
- Works with the Finance Officer to maintain and input accounting data into the accounting system with accuracy.
- Supports the Finance Officer to review payment claims, prepare and process check requests, which includes ensuring purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
- Maintains local audit file, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous financial filings.
- Assists the Finance and Operations Manager during year-end cut off processes for payments.
- Works with the Grants Specialist to enhance and improve grants management processes and increase efficiencies.
- Assists with data entry and coding in grants database, organizes and maintains electronic and paper files of grant documents and resources, records receipt of grantee reports including records on monitoring and evaluation of the grants.
- Provides ongoing financial and operations support to NGOs and participating districts during grant implementation; including performing assessments and providing capacity development to NGOs.
- Assists the Technical Team and the Grants Specialist in collecting supporting documentation and financial information from grantees, ensures timely transfer of funds to grantees, and maintains log of grantee funds transfers; tracks cost-share inputs from participating districts in ENVISION activities.
- Works with Finance Officer and Grants Specialist to ensure timely financial disbursements to grantees upon submission of approved deliverables.
- Assists the Grants Specialist in reviewing grant budgets, work plans and activity;
- Travels to selected districts for supervision and training of NGOs as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting and at least 1 year of experience in financial and grants administration and reporting.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experiences in finance administration and reporting, accounting transactions, budgeting, and ensuring compliance of internal control systems;
- Familiarity with US Government Rules and Regulations; Knowledge of donor funded programs, particularly of USAID’s;
- Strong ability to work in a multi-tasking and team-oriented settings;
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles;
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office systems, especially Excel;
- Possess strong database skills, detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills;
- Past working experiences for USAID’s health project is preferred;
- Fluency in English is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV with 3 referees. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by December 4, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.