Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC - area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks,foundations, and non-profits.
The proposed contract is to assist USAID/Indonesia to develop tools and operating procedures and in performance monitoring, verification, and evaluation of results of USAID projects. This includes setting up systems to ensure these results and findings are used to inform continued efforts of USAID and other stakeholders. The objectives are to provide USAID/Indonesia and other stakeholders an unbiased, data-driven account of USAID/Indonesia’s progress towards achieving the development objectives, to provide expert evaluation and analytical services, and to guide USAID/Indonesia in using performance information and the results of evaluation and analysis. These outputs from the contract will enable USAID/Indonesia, implementing partners, and other stakeholders to make better management decisions and to adapt program implementation for improved results.
SI is seeking local Indonesian experts to join our team for the proposal of the anticipated USAID M&E Support contract. These Indonesians should have experience in performance monitoring, PMP development (mission and project), and evaluation design and methodology (impact and performance). Should SI be successful in winning the project hese experts will be full-time for the duration of the project, will report to the Chief of Party, and based in Jakarta.
Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Indonesian citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Develop evaluation methodologies and manage teams in primary data collection.
- Collect and manage all project-related performance data.
- Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data.
- Maintain the main project indicator database and filing system.
- Provide training on the online reporting system, the project monitoring system, and the project indicators.
- Present monitoring data on a monthly basis to project technical staff, as required.
- Master’s degree in international development, statistics, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience monitoring and evaluating international development, social welfare, health, and/or education projects.
- Fluency in English required.
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, assessing and tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation methodology, experimental design, statistical analysis, sampling methodology and/or data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection.
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to: HERE
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
Closing Date: 11 Dec 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.