The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
We currently have job openings for:
LEUSER ECOSYSTEM PROJECT MANAGER
The Leuser Ecosystem Project Manager oversees all aspects of the Leuser Ecosystem Project. S/he provides strategic leadership and support for the Leuser Ecosystem conservation planning, coordination, and implementation and establishes overall conservation priorities within the ecosystem.
This may include one or more of the following functions:
- Develop and improve stakeholders’ mapping and analysis, including social, political, and other aspects, to support implementation of the project
- Develop and implement overall strategies of stakeholders’ engagement to ensure smooth implementation of the project, including to develop partnership with key government institutions, NGOs, community groups, prominent traditional leaders, and private sectors
- Serve as principle contact to the key stakeholders as mentioned above
- Conduct baseline study to identify key strategic issues, interventions, and stakeholders of the Leuser Ecosystem
- Develop strategic plan on the Leuser Ecosystem interventions, including providing analysis and recommendations on strategic interventions that can be done by TNC to generate high conservation impact
- Implement strategic interventions as directed by the Terrestrial Program Director, including to engage local organization to implement these interventions
- Negotiate complex and innovative solutions with key stakeholders on the implementation of strategic interventions
- Support fundraising initiative on the Leuser Ecosystem from private and public sources
- BA/BS degree in natural resources management, conservation, business, law or another related field of study and at least 5 years’ experience in land conservation, real estate, law, business or related field
- Experience working with a wide range of people, such as government officials, community groups, NGOs, and private companies
- Experience negotiating complex agreements
- Political savvy and experience in conduction negotiation with various stakeholders
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in developing and managing multiple projects and timelines
- Fluency in English
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.