The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
We currently have job openings for:
GREEN GROWTH COMPACT MANAGER
The Manager will support Project Lead to implement all aspects of the Green Growth Compact initiative in the East Kalimantan Province. S/he is accountable for all outputs and outcomes of the initiative under the direction of the Terrestrial Program Director and Project Lead. In addition, s/he will also work with global teams, including team members from World Office and/or Asia Pacific to support implementation of the initiative.
This may include one or more of the following functions:
- Support in building and maintaining engagement with key stakeholders in the East Kalimantan Province, including government, private sectors, community groups, and other key stakeholders ato design Green Growth Compact and its implementation plans, and play an ongoing role in maintaining and/or updating the plan
- Support facilitation of dialogue among key stakeholders in the East Kalimantan Province on the Green Growth Compact, particularly with community and NGOs
- Support the Project Lead to serve as principal contact of partnership between TNC and the Provincial Climate Change Council (DDPI) to support the implementation of Compact, including institutional strengthening of DDPI and negotiation of agreements on green growth commitments and implementation with various stakeholders
- Support negotiation of the Green Growth Compact with the objective that key stakeholders in the East Kalimantan Province share a vision of green growth that achieves economic, social, and environmental objectives, particularly with community and NGOs
- Support development of tools and capacity to accurately analyze the economic, social, and environmental impacts of planned and actual changes in the landscape
- Support assessment of costs and potential sources of finance for overall Green Growth Compact, develop a financing plan and financing commitments that align with overall Compact implementation plan, and balance investments in enablers, production, and natural capital management
- Support the development and management of accountability framework for Green Growth Compact that enables transparency and attribution for inputs, governance outcomes, and management
- Engage in lessons learned sharing and policy dialogues at district, provincial, national, and international levels on the Compact
- Provide project management support, including contracting process, budget management, team management, and report writing
- BA/BS degree in Forestry, Nature Conservation or related degree and at least 7 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree may be required.
- Knowledge of climate change and green development issues.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge & experience in project management.
- Demonstrate experience in influencing, developing and implementing conservation policy and plans at the regional and national levels.
- Experience developing and maintaining partnerships with various stakeholders’ partners, including governments, private sectors, international and national development organizations and NGOs, and community.
- Demonstrate complex negotiation skills.
- Experience working with current trends and practices in relevant discipline(s) and geographic regions.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.