Vacancy as Cook and House Manager
for the Ambassador of Norway to
Indonesian, Timor Leste and ASEAN
The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Jakarta has expanded in recent years as a result of the continuously growing bilateral relations between Norway and Indonesia.
As a result of the increase in bilateral activities, His Excellency the Ambassador of Norway to Indonesia, Timor Leste and ASEAN, needs a qualified cook and house manager to keep up with all the events that are held in the residence of the Ambassador. The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Jakarta therefore seeks a dynamic cook and house manager to this task. The candidate must be solution oriented and interested in learning about food and creating exciting events.
The Embassy can offer a good work environment, with opportunities to develop skills, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds interesting, and you think you are the right candidate, please send your application by 6 November 2015 electronically to: email@example.com
The application should consist of:
- A cover letter stating your motivation for applying
- CV in English
- List of three references, including email addresses, phone numbers, as well as relationship to candidate.
Please mark the email by writing “Application for position as Cook and House Manager” in the Subject field.
Selected candidates will be invited to a job interview. Certified copies of diplomas will be required.
Contact person at the Embassy:
Mr. Thomas Finstad, Counsellor
Phone: +62 21 2965 0000
- Experience as cook/chef
- Experience in managing a restaurant/household or similar
- Must have good written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Must have good knowledge and confidence in the use of ICT-tools
- Some knowledge of Norwegian cuisine is an advantage
- Organize and make menu for events
- Make the purchases for events
- Manage to prepare 3 course meals or finger food for different events
- Prepare files for cost refund
- Coordinate the staff involved in events
- Have control on the inventory at the residence
- Other tasks that may be given by Head of Mission
- High ethical awareness and personal integrity
- Ability to work well in a team, but also at times to work independently with only minimum guidance
- Good communication skills, both written and orally
- Large work capacity and ability to work fast and efficient
We can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits according to qualifications and local conditions
- A good work environment, with skilled colleagues
- Flexible working hours, but some overtime may be expected
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.