Needed Finance Officer
The TuK INDONESIA is looking to hire a Finance Officer to support the team in Jakarta office.
TuK INDONESIA is an organisation with association legal entity and based in Jakarta with work areas covering all regions in Indonesia and international levels.
Vision: TuK INDONESIA envisages the realisation of respect, protection and fulfilment of human rights and social justice by State and non state actors.
Missions: TuK INDONESIA undertakes advocacy work and support solidarity movements in human rights and social justice for vulnerable groups, marginalised local communities and who depend their livelihoods from forests, and work together with them to end violations of human rights and fulfill social justice.
TuK INDONESIA is offering a position within a team, with the post holder taking responsibility for aspects day-to-day finance support for the team. Reporting to the Program Director, Executive Director, the role will involve extensive management for a diverse team who frequently travel within Indonesia and internationally.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for supporting Finance for the implemention of the administration, accounting and financial control systems for TuK INDONESIA. The Finance officer will support the team in using adequate and appropriate internal controls to meet generally-recognized accounting and administration standards.
- Ensure that all transaction are conducted, processed and recorded as stipulated by the systems and procedures
- Keep accurate and up to date records on all transactions including bank account and daily petty cash counts
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the Jakarta office for efficient and effective implementation of the Program
- Act as cashier
- Prepare replenishment requests for approval
- Prepare cash accounts and pety cash reconciliation
- Assist the Director prepare monthly expenditure report
- Assist the Director prepare the status and the budgets
- Receive and review expenses report from field offices and advice the Director of any issues
- Assist the Director with financial audits
- Coordinate work with admin officer and team members for all logistical matters related workshop/conference/events organization (including travel, accommodation, preparation material)
- Assist the team for travel arrangements for the team both nationally and internationally (including per diem, accommodation, flight arrangements)
- Other administrative duties as required
- Bachelor educational qualification in Finance Management
- At least three years finance management experience, preferably with large-scale international projects
- Excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to produce well-written reports, in English and Indonesian
- Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills
- Able to work on deadline pressure, independent, clear and highly motivated.
- Good mental and physical health as well as ready to cunduct field trips supporting partner networks of TuK INDONESIA.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian/Bahasa is essential
Please submit your personal data now to email@example.com
- Short application letter describes your qualifications meet stipulated requirements above.
- Contact information from 2 recommendations who can be contacted by phone.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.