Yayasan Nurani Luhur Masyarakat (YNLM) is a Non-profit organization is a non-profit concern on community development based in Medan. YNLM has program operation in Langkat, North Sumatera and Lombok, NTB and possibility to expand to other areas in Indonesia. YNLM has been working in Indonesia since 2005 post Tsunami Aceh. The work focus area of the project relate on Child welfare, Health and Livelihood.
YNLM is looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as:
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Medan, North Sumatera
The Project Coordinator will represent organization in area of project level and responsible for coordination of all activities in his/her respective. It includes plan, develop, coordinate, and monitor the activities of the project, monitor and ensure the effectiveness of staff as well as the development program of staffs’ in his/her team.
- Project set up, initiating and implementing Education, Health, Livelihood in the community
- Produce activity reports for submission to the Supervisor on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Together with Supervisor, prepare reports and quarterly Project Progress Reports and financial acquittals for the project to donor
- Together with Supervisor in producing project proposal documents to donor
- Monitoring the implementation of the project in the community
- Working in close cooperation and coordination with District government agencies/departments in Langkat district
- Planning and implementation of relevant training for the team members.
- Coordination with and support to other core team members and advisers to support implementation of a wide range of research- and design-related tasks they are undertaking.
- Arrange routine meetings with project staff and leader team and steering committee.
- Revise project plans and implement changes according to needs.
- At least bachelor’s degree of any major from a reputable university
- At least 5 years of experience in development work;
- At least 2 years Experience working as project coordinator;
- Experience in staff management
- Work experience in an international environment is preferred;
- Experience with project cycle management, log frame, monitoring and evaluation.
- Able to cooperate and communicate well with peers and stakeholders/government institutions.
- Fluent in English language;
- Wide range network with other NGOs
- Have a driving license “C” or “A”
- Willingness to travel and live in project areas (villages and sub-districts)
- Good team spirit---Team player
How to apply?
- To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 23 November 2015.
- This is an opened position at national level.
- Please specify the position name you are applying for (‘Project Coordinator_Medan_Your name’) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.