Human Resources Manager – ACF Indonesia
Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non governmental, non religous, and non profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 40 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
With the upcoming new programs in Indonesia where ACF Indonesia operates its project and operational activities in Kupang / East Nusa Tenggara Province; such as Water Sanitation and Hygiene, Nutrition, Food Security & Livelihood, including emergency and advocacy, ACF is now seeking an immediate good qualified candidate to fill the position as Human Resources Manager to be based in JAKARTA.
Educational / Professional Background : Diploma / Level of studies: Higher Education Diploma in Human resources or related field.
Required Competence & Skills :
Extensive experience in human resources and management – Firmness – Ability to analyze - Excellent knowledge of English – Sense of confidentiality – Attentive – Open-mindedness – Creativity – Good communication with people
Have good understanding on Indonesia Labor policy – tax income – visa and permit regulation
General Objectives of the position :
Implement, develop and adhere to the HR policy of the mission and manage the national human resources include for expatriate management.
Objective 1 : Define and implement the HR policy:
- Implement and develop the national HR policy;
- Apply and make sure that ACF texts and the charter are applied in order to prevent abuse;
- Manage the prevention of power abuse risks by reinforcing the organisation, procedures and means of control;
- Act as focal point and referee for all problems related to power abuse;
- Implement and ensure application of the HR policy and social welfare on the mission;
- Check the updating of individual staff files;
- Evaluate the risks linked with social policy changes;
- Make a statistical evaluation for HQ
- Improve recruitment procedures
- Organize and lead recruitment process
- Prepare and follow-up employment contracts
Objective 2 : Implement the salary policy:
- Review all the job descriptions and check the overall coherence;
- Apply a coherent classification of posts;
- Carry out a study of the cost of living and the job market;
- Establish a salary scale and readjust the salaries annually (general and individual increases);
- Calculate income taxes and other taxes and check the social benefits and payments to organizations;
- Prepare the monthly payroll and supervise the payment of salaries in collaboration with Base administrator.
- Evaluate the risks related to changes in the payment policy.
Objective 3 : Manage careers and staff mobility:
- Consolidate the mission’s organization chart;
- Identify posts that can be nationalized;
- Set up a regular appraisal system;
- Organize annual appraisal meetings and analyse the gr id s.
- Establish an annual training plan, implements it, follow and measure the impact;
- Train the managers in the use of HR tools;
- Implement staff promotion;
- Manage staff careers and mobility;
Objective 4 : Ensure internal communication and develop new partnerships :
- Give advice and support to the mission managers;
- Create staff representation according to the local legislation;
- Ensure regular meetings with the staff representatives;
- Write and distribute internal notices/memos related to HR policy
- Organize information meetings.
- Make sure that newly employed staff members are well integrated;
- Create and develop relations with the local authorities on HR matters;
- Create a network / “HR group” with other organisations;
- Participate in elaborating projects related to national human resources
- Coordinate with Lawyer to get support on HR matters
Objective 5 : Expatriate Management
- Ensure the expatriate policy and procedure is correctly implemented in the mission where expat is assigned.
- Follow up on visa and working permit of the expat according to Indonesia policy.
- Monitoring and regular report on HR expat administration to headquarter.
Please submit your letter of interest and recent CV with at least two references to : email@example.com before 5th January 2016.
Please put the title on your application. Only short list cand id ates will be contacted.
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM | ACF-Indonesia
KOMPLEKS GOLDEN TRULY FATMAWATI
PLAZA D BEST BLOK J NO 36
Jl.Fatmawati Raya No. 15 JakartaSelatan 12420 Jakarta INDONESIA
Tel : +62 21 759 15 814Fax : +62 21 759 14 358
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.