CRS Indonesia Vacancy - Finance Officer
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based voluntary organization working in more than 80 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs with programs primarily in the areas of community development, humanitarian assistance, Disaster management and Emergency Response.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for a FINANCE OFFICER to be based in Jakarta. This position will report to Finance Manager.
The Finance Officer is to manages all financial transactions, accounting and taxes of CRS Indonesia country program office including: maintains all records required by donor in accordance with accepted accounting principles, donor regulations and CRS’ policies and procedures; support Partners in increasing their capacity to handle financial transactions.
This position will be responsible for:
- Prepare vouchers for payments, receipts, liquidations, etc. and responsible for proper filing.
- Ensure adequate documentation is available for vouchers in accordance with accounting principles, practices and CRS procedures.
- Preparing income tax calculation, payment and reporting as required by GOI.
- Prepare data entry excel templates for main office.
- Monitor employee receivables and payables balances and ensure timely liquidation.
- Follow up vendor and project-holder advances through respective field offices / program managers.
- Amortization of prepayments.
- Prepare vouchers and maintain proper accounting codes by checking all payments, cash transfers and remittances to ensure proper documentation and approval is included
- Submit all payment orders to the bank (EBS) on a timely manner.
- Review budget templates and enter budgets in Sun Systems.
- Upload actual transaction template to Sun Systems within 2 days upon completion.
- Prepare Aging Report of all receivables & payable and reconcile / follow up of non-moving or slow-moving balances, including project-holder balances.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
- Analyze data focusing on wrong NDSP combinations, blank T codes (T0, T2, T5 etc.), balance of suspense account 6990, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting records verifying excel templates and Sun Systems / Vision reports.
- Timely processing of HQ suspense files and intra-agency files
- Ensure timely update of conversion tables and new T-codes in Sun Systems.
- Ensure adequate backups are maintained for database in Sun Systems
- Facilitate and arrange financial information for external & internal audits
- Visit partner to monitor and improve partner’s financial system.
- Assists Admin staff to conduct surprise petty cash and physical inventory checks.
- Any other tasks as required by Finance Manager.
The Finance Officer may be called upon as part of their roles and responsibilities to participate and/ or provide support in emergency response situations when and where required in consultation with their supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Tax, or Financial Management.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting / audit function in a large organization, dealing with banks and vendors / donors.
- Proficiency in using computerized accounting packages, preferably Sun Systems, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking & writing).
- Good communication and team work.
- Brevet AB certified is preferable.
- Travel requirements are approximately 25%.
- Demonstrated team behavior.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply and email their CV to Iwan.Tarmizi@crs.org ,included 3 references. The closing of this position will be on December 13th, 2015.
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.