Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development
The Technical Writing and Reporting Specialist is responsible for:
- Compiling and preparing biweekly, quarterly and annual progress reports in English language
- Technical editing of project reports, articles, fact sheets, press releases and presentations
- Maintaining electronic document management and knowledge management systems;
- Conducting internet research on topics related to renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate change mitigation
The Technical Writing and Reporting Specialist reports to Deputy Chief of Party or his designee.
- Qualified candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience or master’s degree in engineering, business, economics, public policy or related field.
- Prior experience as a technical writer and editor is required.
- Educational course work or work experience in the energy sector generally, and renewable energy and energy efficiency specifically is preferred.
- Experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time in a tight schedule;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
Demonstrated flexibility and capable of managing a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 25, 2015. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.