KOMPAK – Administrative Officer
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law and Local Government Law (UU 6/2014 & UU 23/2014), and new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
- Provide reception activities including managing telephone enquiries, taking messages, screening and redirecting visitors;
- Assist the Office Manager in coordinating transport request on a daily basis;
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings in the KOMPAK offices;
- Coordinate Office Assistants and Maintenance Assistants;
- Maintain stationery inventory;
- Manage the general tidiness and maintenance of the reception area, meeting rooms, kitchen and general amenities areas;
- Support the Office Manager with Procurement Policies as well as other required documentations;
- Liaise with the Office Manager for payment of office invoices;
- Maintain filing systems both in soft and hard copies (if required); and
- Undertake any other reasonable administrative duties as directed.
- Education and professional background in admin/ office management;
- Demonstrated track record in providing support to office management within multicultural environments;
- Fluency in both English and Indonesia; excellent interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills includes good phone manner;
- Demonstrated computer competency in operating office applications and calendar management; and
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals.
Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, Wednesday 6 January 2016 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
About Abt JTAAbt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.