KOMPAK – Innovation Manager
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia.
Abt JTA is supporting frontline services — including health and education — while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law and Local Government Law (UU 6/2014 & UU 23/2014), and new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
Based in Jakarta and commencing late January 2016, the Innovation Manager will manage implementation of KOMPAK’s innovation activities including the Innovation Challenge Fund, Innovation Hubs and Young Innovators program.
Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Explore and build partnership opportunities with private sector and other stakeholders on testing, piloting and scaling up innovations to improve basic services and increasing economic opportunities in Indonesia;
- Work and coordinate with potential partners in implementing KOMPAK’s Innovation Program with the central and local governments, civil society groups and private sector;
- Work with the KOMPAK Learning and Knowledge Manager on developing knowledge pieces;
- Sustain and contribute to government-civil society-private sector collaborative dialogues necessary to institutionalise innovations;
- Mentor and manage an internship program to develop potential young Indonesian leaders and innovators;
- Manage KOMPAK’s Innovation Challenge Fund;
- Work collaboratively with other Australian government development programs and investments to identify synergies for innovation across programs; and
- Work with Bappenas and other Line Ministries in identifying innovations for pilot testing.
- Minimum ten years experience in designing and managing an Innovation Challenge Fund or similar program, creation of a knowledge and exchange forum for Innovations and managing of teams of young innovators;
- Entreprenual and proven experience at identifying opportunities for innovation, negotiating partnership arrangements on innovations with the government and private sector and execution of innovation programms;
- Minimum ten years experience working with extensive networks in government and the private sector particularly Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or experience in companies with social impact investment (angel investor);
- Good understanding of the Global and Indonesian Innovation Space;
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills; and
- Must be pro-active, show initiative and work independently.
Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, Sunday 17 January 2016 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
About Abt JTA
Abt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.