Post Title: Administrative Assistant (AA)
Center for Health Policy & Management (CHPM) Office at Yogyakarta
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a range of administrative tasks to support efficient office operations. These are include managing meeting schedules and logistics, arranging staff travels, general office support and work flow as well as communication and information management.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a central filing system, inventory of office supplies and assets, and oversee the maintenance of the project and its facilities.
- Filing Human Resources (HR) documents such as staff insurance form, BPJS Ketenaga kerjaan form, monthly time sheets for all staff, leave forms and tracking the leave balances regularly.
- Assist the Program Manager in planning and conducting staff induction and dissemination of Personnel Manual to all staff.
- Assist the Program Manager in supporting and handling staff recruitment process and documentary support. Ensure usage and approval of relevant authorization forms.
- Provide administrative support related to scheduling and arranging logistics for meetings, trainings and events. These include managing and preparing necessary materials.
- Assist Administrative Manager in preparing travel arrangement such travel request, flights and lodging either domestic or international travel.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Duty Station: Yogyakarta
- Minimum Diploma Degree in administration and or relevant studies. Bachelor Degree is also encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience working as administrative assistant for a research institution or international organization.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and other staff
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in active and passive English
Please send CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com before 10 december 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.