Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia:
OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR PROCUREMENT MODERNIZATION [PM] PROJECT
The Operation Manager will support the Procurement Modernization [PM] Project Director in matters related to financial management, procurement, operational support, project administration, and general services. S/he will ensure that the financial and operational support for the project(s) and its projects will be smooth and no disruptive.
The incumbent has overall responsibility for financial and operational management and the
administration of the projects(s). S/he will support the Project Director(s) in managing the contract performance of a third-party, including Consultants/Contractors, through performing all legal, financial and administration aspects; planning, budgeting, controlling, monitoring and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Team(s) for all financial management matters related to the program and the projects implementation.
- Ensure that the project(s) adhere to all financial management provisions of the Compact and related documents
- Manage the preparation of the project budget, on a quarterly basis in coordination with the PM Team (incl. Consultants), MCAI Management and MCC
- In coordination with Finance Unit, develop quarterly disbursement requests for funding from MCC.
- Prepare future cash flow requirements for Project for each period, and ensure that all accompanying reports are delivered according to the required schedule.
Find us here for more details: HERE
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.