Lombok (With frequent travel to Bima, Dompu and Flores)
PRISMA – Program Manager
The PRISMA Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of project implementation of the PRISMA program targeting cashew and seaweed farmers groups, financial institutions, and market players in NTB and NTT. Responsibilities include: rigorous planning, design, monitoring and evaluation, staff supervision, budget management, report writing, networking and donor relations. Close engagement, partnership and capacity building with local government, private sector and community partners are critical. He/she will spend considerable time at project sites to monitor program quality and compliance.
- University degree, preferably in economics or business;
- 5-7 years of field-based experience in staff management and project management;
- Demonstrated skill in communication, planning, financial management, monitoring, evaluation, team management, , report writing and problem solving;
- Experience in economic development project and private sector is essential. Has experienced to deal and product knowledgeable with agriculture service providers would be an advantage;
- Understanding of international norms and frameworks, and best practices in economic development work, including Markets for the Poor (M4P) approaches;
- A proven track record in successfully establishing and mentoring small or microbusinesses;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of program outputs and outcomes;
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budget management;
- Fluency in English
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 10 December 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.