We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
The Communications Officer will support Mercy Corps Indonesia’s (MCI) program teams with all matters of external communications and will also contribute to internal communications within the MCI country team. This includes the following responsibilities: development of program information and PR materials for publications and public events; assistance with media relations; monitoring of MCI media coverage; managing the MCI social media account; and development of monthly MCI internal newsletter.
The Communications Officer works in close collaboration with the Creative Communications Officer, who focuses on graphic design and other visual and creative aspects of communications.
- University degree in Communication or other relevant field;
- Ability to produce clear and convincing communications products catering to the needs of specific audiences;
- Strong writing and editing skills, both in Bahasa and in English;
- Knowledge in social media management and standard video editing;
- Strong skills in photography;
- Creative thinker and strong knowledge of interactive design;
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 3 January 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.