Management Systems International, Inc
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Title: Data Entry Specialist
- Languages Required: Bahasa Indonesia
- Working Periode: January – March 2016 (approximately 40 working days)
Act No.5 Year 2014 on the State Apparatus which has been recently enacted is a key driver to promote reforms of the way civil service is managed. The law has established the State Civilian Bureaucracy Commission (Komisi Aparatur Sipil Negara - KASN) with the function to ensure the application of merit principles in all phases of human resources management of the Indonesian public sector, especially in the recruitment and placement of approximately 12,000 senior career executives in all government institutions and to supervise the implementation of the code of ethics and codes of conduct.
One of their duty is to receive any complaints related to violations on the code of ethics and codes of conduct of the state apparatus, and on the high officials open recruitment process. As a follow up, KASN needs to gather information, review documents related to the submitted complaints on those violations. MSI SIAP-1 has been supporting KASN to develop the Complaint Handling System (CHS) in order to manage complaints from public. While the systems is still in development, there were about 150 complaints already filed by the public manually to KASN, either by coming directly to KASN, sending letter, or by calling the KASN's office. Therefore, those complaints should be inputted into KASN newly Complaint Handling System. Considering the need of data migration, SIAP 1 seeks to engage one Data Entry Specialist to manually input data into fields found in the new database system. At times, reviewing hard copy documents may be required. The result will be an organized electronic data-base and hand-over notes which could be used by KASN in monitoring public complaints within its system.
SCOPE OF WORK:
To assist KASN to input manual data-base into an automated complaint handling system, and may include other types of clerical activities.
B. Payment Deliverables:
1. Verification document on the number of data entries made into the system
2. Completion document stating what data fields have been entered into the system.
1. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and data cleaning/formatting tools.
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree from management, IT Communication, Social Sciences, or related disciplines.
3. Have at least 1 years of experience related to data entry/management
4. Language proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia
5. Has a good communication and good personalities
6. Has an experience working with government agencies is preferred
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references), current salary, and available start date by December 19th, 2015 at the latest.
Please indicate ‘Data Entry Specialist’ as the subject of your email addressed to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.