RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of SRHR and SGBV. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 local partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following positions and who are interested in working on SRHR/SGBV issues and who are available on short notice:
Field Officer (FO)
Fixed Term with possibility extension, Jayapura based, 1 (0ne) Position.
As Field Officer you have key responsible to:
Manage contracts with local partners and ensure all strategies and activities are implemented according to plans. Facilitation during the planning, reporting and monitoring process and review and assist partners finance and narrative reports of the implemented projects. In addition documenting the learning process and good practices. Liase with programme managers from RutgersWPF Indonesia.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- To develop work plan and annual program budget along with the Program Managers;
- Together with the Program Manager monitors the implementation of the program by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;
- To support Program Manager in monitoring and analyzing results both quantitative and qualitative;
- Together with Program Manager identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve;
- Communicate closely with Program Managers, Programme Team and Finance Team on results an analysis of results program performance;
- To support Program Managers in providing technical assistance to partner organizations regarding the implementation of the program,
- Ensure all partner’s plan in line with program result chain formulated;
- Perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Program Manager.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent managerial skills
- Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
- Commitment to fulfill Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Focus on the best working standards
- Innovation and trend-setter on SRHR and SGBV works
- Value and respect difference in Gender and Sexual Diversity and Human Rights
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Contribute to the learning organization
- Optimist (can do-attitude)
- Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SRHR issues/public health/population and development; preferable having experience as trainer/facilitator and in developing training module.
- Good working knowledge of result based management.
- Understands development issues and working knowledge on SRHR and/or SGBV.
- Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
- Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
With Indicating the position.
Application deadline will be December 15, 2015
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of
gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.