RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of SRHR and SGBV. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 local partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following positions and who are interested in working on SRHR/SGBV issues and who are available on short notice:
Media & Communications Officer
Fixed Term with possibility extension, Jakarta based, 1 (0ne) Position.
As Media, Communications, and Documentation Officer; your focus will be on delivering media and communications strategy at national and regional level, as well as to maintain project documentations, you are a superb communicator and Networker in local, national and international arenas with considerable experience in journalism, media, or public relations (include respond on to relevant calls for proposal, participate in the development of other proposals).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with program teams and partners develop and implement Rutgers Media & Communications strategy in Indonesia at national and regional level;
- Liaising closely with program managers and director in delivering the media & communications strategy;
- Develop a resource mobilization plan for RutgersWPF Indonesia and assist to implement;
- Represent RutgersWPF Indonesia in lobby and actions, consultation meetings/conferences within civil society, business, political and government circles in Indonesia or the region;
- Play a proactive role in pursuing RutgersWPF Indonesia’s resource mobilization activities related to lobby, seek out and respond to relevant calls for proposal, participate in the development of other project proposals;
- Any other tasks within the scope of the role as directed and agreed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s vision and mission
- Familiarity with SRHR and SGBV issue and have positive attitude toward sexuality
- Excellent writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good knowledge of issues related to SRHR as well as SGBV issues and other key issues in the development sector, experience in rights-based approach and evidence-based lobby and advocacy
- Knowledge of fund raising, regional developments, development cooperation and donor requirements
- Experience in lobbying within political and government sectors,
- Proven networking skills
- Good conceptual and analytical skills and ability to think and operate innovatively.
- Good administration and organizational skills and ability to optimize independent use of time against variable workload.
- Commitment to RutgersWPF Indonesia values
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in advocacy, policy, and fundraising
- Minimum S1 degree from relevant background (international relation, public health, international law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies)
- Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
- Good and pleasant communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills both in English and Indonesian
The application can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
With Indicating the position.
Application deadline will be December 15, 2015
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless ofgender, sexual orientation, religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.