SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
To support its operation, SNV is now seeking highly qualified national candidates to fill Project Administrator position to be based in our Jakarta Office.
Detailed responsibilities are below:
Project Administration and Control
- Create project accounts in the accounting system and close out project accounts upon project completion.
- Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee a full cost recovery approach.
- Prepare project administration memos at the start of a project.
- Prepare budget control reports and draft financial reports for donors as needed.
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
- Check numerical correctness and completeness of financial administrations and booking documents of projects.
- Carry out debtor and creditor administration of the projects.
- Review and submit project invoices.
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project.
- Analyse the financial data of projects
- Provide financial data for project budgets and multi annual estimates. Identify bottlenecks and communicate to manager.
- Regularly consolidate data from the project administration into reports and overviews and prepare management information for the Finance Officer.
- Provide information and advice to colleagues on project financial administration.
- Document and archive relevant project documents. All information should be in line with project documents and other requirements of donors.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Project Administration/Accounting function or similar with detailed knowledge of project contracts and project accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with donors and project team.
- Good negotiation and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Initiative and creative in solving problems.
- Experience with USAID funded donor projects is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Understanding of Indonesian taxation law will be an advantage
Duty station: Jakarta
Contract duration: 1-year contract with the possibility of extension.
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
How to apply?
Please send your application letter describing how you meet the candidate profile and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package with Project Administrator in the title to firstname.lastname@example.org by 08 December 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.