Aidenvironment is an independent value-driven consultancy. We advise, support and encourage our clients in realizing their ambitions towards sustainability in the most prominent commodity sectors. Known for our in-depth knowledge, reliable quality and good advisory skills, we are continuously asked to work on influential assignments by the front-runners in the private, public and non-profit sector. We have offices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and in Bogor, Indonesia with a dedicated team of over 40 staff members and we work all over the southern hemisphere.
Our Asia office is specializing in social and environmental sustainability aspects of the palm oil supply chain. We do this work for the corporate and not-for-profit sector, as well as for financial institutions. The collection, analysis and user-friendly presentation of geographical and other data are central to our work in the supply chain. To this effect we have created a GIS team that is composed of six persons. We are currently looking for a Manager GIS unit.
The manager of the GIS unit will act as database manager for Geodata as well as other data needed in the course of our work. He/she will be based in Bogor, Indonesia.
We are looking for a manager who will:
- Lead the GIS team and ensure that project leaders are timely provided with high quality data
- Ensure further growth of the GIS unit, most importantly by strengthening the capacities of the existing team members
- Build a high-quality Data Management System for Geodata and other data, and ensure that this database is continuously kept up to date
- Pro-actively develop new services for our clients
- Contribute to project acquisition
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for a spirited candidate with keen interest to be part of our team.
To qualify successfully as a candidate you have:
- An academic degree at MSc in GIS and remote sensing or related and at least 7 years working experience in this field
- At least 6 years of working experience that is relevant for this position, including 3 years of experience in a management position
- Experience in the development and maintenance of databases
- The capability to prepare and implement project planning and to report on progress
- A track record in setting-up GIS teams
- Affinity with organizations that strive to develop, implement and enforce the highest available sustainability performance standards
- A track record in acquisition and the ability write proposals
- Fluency in English; fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is a strong pre
We offer a salary in line with market rates and an inspiring working environment that offers flexibility, international travel, and the possibility to work on challenging assignments. Working at Aidenvironment means you are directly involved in shaping our common future.
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and resume (maximum of 2 pages) before 20 January to email@example.com FAO Mr. Peter de Haan, Director of Aidenvironment Asia. For further questions please contact Ms Ratih Chandradewi by phone +62 (0) 251 837 1219 or by e-mail.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.