Title: COMMUNCIATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER
The ASEAN Foundation (AF) was established in December 1997 by the ASEAN Foreign Ministers in fulfillment of the decision of the ASEAN Leaders. The ASEAN Foundation is a non-profit ASEAN organ that is committed to promote ASEAN awareness through people-to-people interaction and collaboration with ASEAN stakeholders to help ASEAN build a caring, cohesive, equitable and peaceful ASEAN Community. We work in four programmatic areas of education, arts and culture, media and agriculture. We provide support in the form of scholarships, fellowships internships and exchanges. We organize meetings, conferences, roundtables and workshops in support of the ASEAN Community.
The Communication and Marketing Manager is a key member of the management team, bringing skills, experience, commitment and passion to enhance, develop and add value to all the ASEAN Foundation programmes. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Communication and Marketing Manager will be responsible for successfully raising the profile, building audiences and effectively communicating the ASEAN Foundation’s mission, messages and work to meet strategic and operational objectives. This role will also be responsible for the development and delivery of business development strategies and initiatives. S/he will contribute significantly to organisational growth and innovation.
In order to be suitable for this position you must have experience working in a Communications Manager, Marcomms Specialist, Marketing Manager or similar role with substantial marketing and communications experience. It is essential to have broad skills including devising and implementing a corporate communications & PR plan, overseeing the website, using digital media, achieving media coverage, co-ordinating design, print and production, managing the budgets as well as supervising staff.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programme that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop overall medium and long-term fundraising targets for each sector (high value donors, corporate and high net worth individuals) aligned to the overall strategic direction of the Foundation
- Build and maintain effective internal communication across the organisation
- Monitor trends to ensure the ASEAN Foundation benefits from current knowledge, resources and techniques
- Design and implement integrated communication and marketing plans for ASEAN Foundation’s brand and products
- Oversee the design and production of ASEAN Foundation’s promotional materials for the institution, events and products
- Develop and implement a donor stewardship programme to support the growth of revenue generated fundraising
- Develop tools for tracking fundraising revenue and donor prospects;
- Ensure the effective development, management and monitoring of the unit’s annual budget. Track financial and programme performance through regular monthly reporting including revenue/expense and budget controls;
- Build successful long-term relationships with donors, volunteers and other key stakeholders
- Prepare and implement annual integrated communication plans
- Develop adequate and effective internal information management systems to promote internal and external communication objectives
- Identifying and develop effective messages, framing and means for delivering them to reach communication objectives
- Oversee the corporate branding, design principles and guidelines for all the ASEAN Foundation’s materials
- and products, ensuring their consistent application
- Prepare materials, guides and other resources to support strengthening and growing the ASEAN Foundation’s communication capacities
- Ensure that the ASEAN Foundation has effective communication resources that are up-to-date and accessible for all staff with external relations responsibilities
- As part of the communication strategy and plan, produce and disseminate newsletters and other publications for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Write press releases, press briefings, press statements, media and campaign Q&As, and media messages, placing articles in the appropriate media to increase awareness of the ASEAN Foundation throughout the region
- Develop a clear communication and media protocol for the Foundation ensuring that is consistent with the guidelines and principles of the ASEAN Foundation, this includes reviewing all publications produced by the Foundations to ensure that ASEAN Foundation’s branding and communication guidelines are uniformly and consistently followed;
- Ensure that media relations elements of organizational campaigns are coordinated and aligned with ASEAN Foundation’s brand and overarching priorities;
- Conceptualize and develop various information materials on ASEAN Foundation’s work for communication and/or advocacy purposes (e.g. brochures, briefing kits, videos, etc.); and
Website and social media content
- Maintain and ensure that ASEAN Foundation’ website is updated
- Produce, edit and post website content as required
- Conceptualize, design, post in, and administer the social media platform, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instragram and other relevant online conversations
- Develop a media outreach plan to identify and build relations with a network of traditional and specialised media and maintain these relations to increase the ASEAN Foundation’s media profile
- Produce media briefs, kits and timely press releases and build internal capacity to work with media effectively
- Coordinate the development and implementation of media relations strategies, leveraging AF’s programs, stories, and people to enhance visibility and public understanding of AF’s roles in the region
- Plan and lead media activities such as programme, advocacy and report launches as well as special events
- Represent ASEAN Foundation and actively participate in communications/public relations committees amongst ASEAN organizations;
Line management and support
- Produce and compile regular activities reports and updates on the implementation of the planned work activities;
- Develop budget for communications and media activities, manage spending within budgets, and provide justifications for variances;
- Supervise consultants and service providers that may be assigned to assist communication and media works, ensuring competencies and output meets the program demands and expectations; and
- As required liaise with external stakeholders; including government, donors, partners etc.
- Contribute to the identification, and documentation of best practices and lessons learned and share this knowledge within and outside the organization;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of Bachelor degree in relevant field combined with minimum 10 years of progressive experience in communications, media relations, public relations or development fields
- Experience working collaboratively across the nonprofit, private, and public sectors
Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field with minimum 8 years of progressive experience in communications, media relations, public relations or development fields
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILL
- Skills on a wide range of communications tools, including digital, media and marketing skills;
- Experience in writing press-release and case studies, article, report, event management/coordination;Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal. In particular, strong copy-writing and editing skills for newsletter, brochures and websites
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop relationships with media
- Experience with desktop publishing software, knowledge and skills in graphic design.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Creative and innovative in developing and implementing communication strategies, designing communication products and in using different medium, including social media
- Ability to work on own initiative to build on and develop the job, combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Developed capacity for tact, diplomacy and negotiation
- Good programme management skills, highly organized with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritise multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organise works.
Submission of application is Friday, 15 January 2016
Application (CV and salary history and expectation) is to be submitted electronically to email addressc: email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.