FHI 360 in Indonesia is recruiting technical professionals for the Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES) project.
LINKAGES is USAID’s first global project dedicated to reducing HIV transmission and improving the quality of life among key populations, such as female sex workers, men who have sex with men, people who inject drugs, and trans gendered individuals.
Seven positions are now available:
- Senior Technical Officer, TB/HIV Clinical Services (Jakarta)
- Technical Officer, HIV Clinical Services (Jakarta)
- Technical Officer, HIV Clinical Services (Papua)
- Technical Officer, HIV Prevention/Community Services (Papua)
- Technical Officer, HIV Community-Based Outreach Services (Papua)
- Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation/Strategic Information (Papua)
- Program Officer, Health System Strengthening and Technical Assistance (Jakarta)
Job details are available at HERE or by contacting Ms. Mega Lisna at MLisna@fhi360.org. All applications should be submitted through the FHI 360 Careers website.
Closing date for submissions is January 15, 2016.
FHI 360 Indonesia offers an attractive remuneration, benefits and training package for qualified individuals. FHI 360 is an equal opportunity employer; women and representatives of key populations are encouraged to apply.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.