Started in 2015, SREGIP goes back to an agreement between the Indonesian Ministry of National Development Planning (BAPPENAS) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, working on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
SREGIP works in two pilot provinces with different characteristics: in West Kalimantan the focus is on the developing sustainable agriculture, while in Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) the program concentrates on the development of sustainable tourism. SREGIP is driven by and based on a participatory process, taking into account the specific potentials and bottlenecks for economic development as well as the demand and the commitment of local stakeholders.
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
CONTRACT & ASSETS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- Ensure the compliance of regulations for contracts with companies, institutions and individuals - local and international
- proper management of materials and equipment
- other relevant duties/additional tasks
The Job Holder performs the following tasks, but is not limited to:
1. Compliance with regulations for contracts with companies, institutions and individuals - local and international
- ensures that the GIZ Office Indonesia and GIZ Head Office involved in accordance with O+R for contracts with companies, institutions and individuals above Eur 2.500;
- where the contract is entered into by the project below Eur 2.500: the regulations on contract award procedure, entry into contract, fee agreement and billing are complied with;
- ensures that the regulations on the distinction between GIZ contracts of employment and GIZ consultant (appraiser) contracts are complied with;
- manages, prepares, monitors, and settle contracts with companies, institutions and individuals;
- prepares service request to GIZ Ofiice Indonesia if the contract is above Eur 2.500;
- coordinates with advisors for compiling ToR, CV/company profile, and offer letter/company proposal, tax card, bank details, and justification (or assist the tender process if required according to the regulation);
- scans the companies, institutions and individuals into EU sanction according to country policy regulation;
- prepares honorarium index or budget review to assist Principal Advisor/Team Leader/Regional Coordinator to decide the rate of companies, institutions and individuals;
- coordinates with advisors about the progress of the assignment, timesheet, confirmation of service, invoice, and report are available before executing the payments;
- calculates the travel cost for consultant, compile and check the supporting documents and ensures that it is according to the agreed amount stated in the contract and make payment accordingly;
- monitors terms of payments of contracts and ensures the payments are according to the contracts and GIZ regulations;
- maintains, completes, and updates consultants contract file system (contracts, CVs, payments, etc.) and ensures that the original contracts are filed at SREGIP Office Jakarta and up load the scan contracts in DMS;
2. Proper management of materials and equipment
- maintains and updates GIZ inventory records in coordination with IT Professional;
- Ensures that all project assets (Jakarta, Mataram, Pontianak) are according to GIZ inventory regulation such as Onsite Assest or inventory record system, labelling, inventory card, and complete hardcopy file system.
- conducts yearly check (end of June);
- coordinates with the Administrative Professional in the regions on the project assets in each regional office, including hand over process;
- coordinates with GIZ Country Office Indonesia on the inventory issues especialy hand over process;
- supports for hand-over of project assets;
- communicate with relevant partners for the handover process;
- prepares the hand over correspondence from GIZ to the counterparts (at the national and regional levels);
- ensures that handover documents are delivered to Bappenas;
- delivers the project assets to counterparts (e.g. Bappenas, or other partnes) after the formal letter is done;
3. Other duties/additional tasks
- Support Administrative Professional in Office coordination, office management and general coordination, assistance to the Principal Advisor, vehicle management, business trips and event management, and visa arrangement for Long-Term and Short-Term Experts;
- keeps all the documents, operations and information confidential;
- prepares minutes of meeting for bi-weekly internal meeting (jour-fixe) in coordination with Jakarta Administrative Professional;
- carries out other relevant tasks as assigned by the SREGIP Principal Advisor;
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in administration area;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CMS and publishing software);
- Confidential handling of data and information;
- Language proficiency in English both oral and written. Proficiency in German will be an advantage;
- willingness to up-skill as required by the tasks to be performed –corresponding measures are agreed with management
Duty Station: SREGIP Office – Jakarta
Expected Joining Date: February 2016
Direct Supervisor: Principal Advisor
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 17 January 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: SREGIP – CAMP.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.