Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
The Office Manager is a full time position based in the ICED II Project Jakarta office. She/he has overall responsibility to manage and administer operations in the Jakarta office of the ICED project. She/he worked close with Finance and Admin Manager to support in procurement, event planning, logistics, and other financial reporting. She/he is a member of the ICED Administrative Management Team (together with Finance and Administration Manager and Senior Human Resource Officer) and reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manages all project logistics, including, international and domestic travel, hotels, ground transportation, and other arrangements for ICED staff and consultants;
- Maintains and updates ICED Procurement Plan, and responsible for all procurement of project equipment, maintains USAID property inventory covering the Jakarta office and property used in the field;
- Manages the procurement and delivery of supplies and non-professional services (e.g., office supplies, IT services, translation, printing);
- Manages ICED office related services including letter of intent, lease agreement, security deposit, lease payments, fitting out and office furniture, service charge, separate electricity charges, etc.;
- Coordinate with Finance and Admin Manager to manage and coordinate all project procurements, subcontracts and grants under contract from preparation to close out as detailed in the Clean Energy Technology and Innovation Fund Manual and Grants Management Plan;
- Manages all official project external correspondence, including letters, memos, agreements (e.g., Non-Disclosure Agreements);
- Manages the electronic cataloging, storage and retrieval of ICED project documents;
- Ensures the periodic back up of electronic files on ICED staff personal computers;
- Manages ICED project vehicles and other ground transportation services including vehicle rental, vehicle logs, vehicle service, and vehicle expenses (such as parking and fuel), and taxis vouchers;
- Supervises project drivers, reception/office boy, and administration officer(s);
- Manages the requisition, ordering, and inventory of office supplies;
- Follow up on International Travel Approval requests until approval from USAID;
- Manages temporary working permit (KITAS) and business visas for non-Indonesia staff;
- Manages hotel reservations for international visitors and ICED staff, consultants and sponsored guests;
- Manages arrangements with hotels and other venues for hosting ICED events;
- Maintains records of all ICED project deliverable submission and approvals;
- Maintains all records of USAID approvals and contractual deliverables, and
- Other duties as assigned.
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 22, 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.