EP-Nuffic is the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education. We are an independent, non-profit organisation based in The Hague, the Netherlands, and we support the internationalisation of Dutch education and research, and help improve access to education worldwide.
EP-Nuffic is represented abroad by a network of Netherlands Education Support Offices (Nuffic Neso’s) managed by the Education Promotion Department in The Hague. Nuffic Neso’s are located in countries of strategic importance for Dutch higher education including Brazil, China, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Korea, Turkey, South Africa and Indonesia. For our Neso office in Indonesia we are looking for a Head of Development (full-time, work location: Jakarta)
The main activities of Nuffic Neso Indonesia are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
- Market information and analysis
- Holland Alumni network
- Management of scholarship programmes (StuNed, Orange Tulip, EU SHARE)
- Implementation of higher education related programmes/projects (DUTEP, Living Labs)
- Education business development
- Coordination of Nuffic Neso activities in the Southeast Asian region
What will you be doing?
Nuffic Neso Indonesia has expanded significantly of the past two years, and you will be responsible for the further development of the portfolio of activities of Nuffic Neso Indonesia.
Your activities will include:
- Expanding and intensifying relations in Indonesia with the government, in education and with the (Dutch) business society.
- Being the linking pin in Indonesia for implementation and monitoring of EP-Nuffic’s multilateral capacity building programmes like NICHE and NFP.
- Coordination and expansion of Living Lab activities in the fields of Water, Logistics, Maritime.
- Realizing co-funding arrangements with corporate and government partners in general and for the StuNed scholarship programme in particular.
- Implementation and further development of the Dutch Training & Exposure Programme
- Development of specific services for Dutch Education Institutions.
- Exploration and development of opportunities for the Dutch education sector in Indonesia (e.g. offering courses on location for professionals).
You will report directly to the Director of Nuffic Neso Indonesia regarding activities and results and you will work closely with the other colleagues in Jakarta, The Hague and possibly other relevant countries.
What should you bring with you?
You are a responsible, proactive and result-driven individual, who combines an entrepreneurial attitude with good communication skills and knowledge of the education sector.
You fulfil the following job requirements:
- A relevant degree in higher education.
- The relevant knowledge and experience to work with higher education institutions, government and corporate partners.
- Understanding of business development in relation to education and research
- Knowledge of, and a feel for, international relations and affinity with Dutch-Indonesian relations.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, and preferably of both Dutch and Indonesian.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Willing and able to work and travel outside regular office hours
We can offer you:
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An attractive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A one-year contract with an option for extension if your performance and business circumstances sufficiently warrant it;
- Assistance, if needed, in obtaining a working visa for Indonesia.
For more information, or to apply
For more information about the position, please contact Mr. Mervin Bakker, director of Nuffic Neso Indonesia via +62 21 5290 2172 or Mervin.Bakker@nesoindonesia.or.id. Please send your letter of application and CV no later than 4 February 2016 to the Nuffic Neso office via e-mail: email@example.com mentioning ‘Head of Development’ in the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.