We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Private Sector Engagement Program Officer – ACCCRN
The ACCCRN Private Sector Engagement Program Officer will be responsible to the implementation of ACCCRN activities in cities in Indonesia to develop, plan, budget, and implement climate change program as well as identify potential funding for participatory, city level, climate change resilience strategies and climate adaptation action; also will be required to work with a wide range of networking with city stakeholders spanning civil society, private sector, local government, etc. The officer will mainly responsible in private sector engagement activities to support ACCCRN program in Indonesia. He/ She will support city team and local partners with the development of strategies intended to drive potential funding from private sector or other potential funders.
- 2+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development;
- 2+ years of experience in private sector engagement, business plan development, proposal development, public-private partnership initiatives;
- Experiences working with national or multi-national private sectors will be an advantage;
- Proven ability in engaging private sector and clear understanding of business drivers and levers for urban resilience;
- BA/S or higher in economic development, urban planning, business management or relevant sectors.
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is essential;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory.
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 5 months.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 7 February 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.