OXFAM who are we
Oxfam is a leading aid, development and campaigning not-for-profit organisation with a world-wide reputation for excellence and over 60 years’ experience working in Indonesia. Our purpose is to work with others to overcome suffering and find lasting solutions to poverty. Currently we are looking for a:
Trainer/Facilitator for Quick-book training to Oxfam’s partners
The first round of quickbook training has been conducted on February 2015. Now the second phase of training need to be conducted to refresh and give more advance training to partners that has received the training.
Oxfam also need support in developing partner’s database
- To deliver advance quickbook training to partners, such as inputting budget, developing template, etc
- To update electronic voucher for easier use and multiple user
- To develop partner database template
- Partners will be able to use quickbooks in advance level
- Partners will be able to use quickbooks with minimum assistance
- Electronic vouchers updated to newer version which is more user friendly
- Partners database template developed
Those tasks to be conducted within 20 work days, expected to started on 3rd week of January 2016.
Closing date for all applications is: January 12th, 2015
Send your complete application along with your CV and quotation (fee, local transport and other out of pocket expenses) to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com and mention the position title (Quickbook Facilitator) in the subject of the email
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.