Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for one dynamic staff to be based in our Program Unit in Lembata Island for the position:
Key End Result 1 Responsible Manage procurement
- Fulfill Program Unit (PU) office procurement i.e. office supplies, office equipment, office furniture/fixtures, BCC materials, communication materials, etc.
- Hotel bookings, meeting room rental, etc. related to meetings, workshops, and trainings.
- Maintain office general supplies stock
- Arrange the PU staff travel ticket
- Prepare the quarterly report for traveling in/outside Indonesia (with coordination with CO Administration Assistant)
Key End Result 2. Manage Fixed assets (FA) and non fixed assets (NFA) management
- To manage the FA and NFA
- Prepare report of assets
- Maintain PU assets register
- Organize the phisical check of assests
Key End Result 3. Corporate system
- Data analysis from Plan corporate system (Child Data, SAP, etc.) to be use by Plan staff
- Maintain PU emails and corporate system can runs well
- S1 degree in IT with administration background experience
- Knowledge and Skill: Computer (hardware/software), LAN
- Attitude: Personal integrity, Service oriented
- Minimum 1 year related experienced, preferably experience in Non Government Organization
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written).
Range salary is : IDR 3 791 833 - 5 416 917
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than Januari 31, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.