Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for one dynamic staff to be based in our Country Office Jakarta for the position:
Fundraising and Marketing Director
Key Result Area (KRA) 1: Design and ensure implementation of a communications strategy to make the organization visible at the local, national and international level in line with the Global Image guidelines.
Indicators for success:
- Develop and implement media action plans to establish and maintain relationships with and promote publications about Plan and its work in mass media at national level.
- Establish and maintain relationships with organizations and institutions in Indonesia in order to promote visibility and public recognition of Plan in the country in line with the Strategic Direction to work in Partnerships and Alliances.
- Support and facilitate the implementation of communication strategies in all working areas of the organization.
- Provide leadership in the design and implementation of public campaigns for positioning and marketing of the organization in the country.
- Ensure that marketing and campaign messages and images are in line with the overall program strategies.
- Direct and supervise the design and production of specific publications for fund raising and resource mobilization campaigns.
- Ensure that the Resource Mobilization activities are supported with specific communication items required for donor acquisition, retention and services.Key Result Area (KRA) 2 : Develop and implement a resource mobilization and business development strategy to set and achieve the organization’s fundraising targets and help the organization to operationalise fundraising plans.Indicators for success:
- To revisit the Marcom strategy and fund raising targets of Plan Indonesia and develop an action plan in consultation with the resource mobilization team in order to achieve the targets with lower cost ratios.
- To research, establish and develop contacts and good working relationships with existing and potential donors & corporates and network with key players associated with, corporate Sector in order to develop strong and sustainable partnerships.
- Strengthen existing partnerships with corporate houses as well as develop new corporate partners, including mapping of funding opportunities to generate funds.
- Develop and institutionalize systems and processes maintain donor database, donor retention and effective donor communication.
- Review and analyze return on investments and take corrective actions.
- Prepare monthly updates and reports for the governing boardKey Result Area (KRA) 3 : Support the implementation and dissemination of programs which use information strategically to enhance Child Rights and becoming a Recognized Voice.Indicators for success:
- Give advice to the Program Department and to partners in projects and programs that work closely with media (e.g. youth media groups, networks and platforms to share children’s work).
- Collaborate with the Program Department and partners in the design and implementation of public campaigns, events and activities that include objectives of Development Education and Advocacy.
- Direct and supervise the design and production of specific publications required and requested for particular programs and projects from both Plan Indonesia and Plan International.
Key Result Area (KRA) 4 : Actively participate in the overall management of the organization, of the department and capacity building of the resource mobilization and communications team.
Indicators for success:
- Lead the media contacts in the case of an emergency or a PR crisis.
- Represent Plan Indonesia internally and externally on issues dealing with the Communications and Public Relations area.
- Participate in the global/regional networks, actively contributing to the exchange of best-practices and joint efforts to improve quality and impact of Plan’s programs.
- Plan and supervise the departmental as well as individuals’ performance.
At least five years in project fundraising management, Experience in managing fundraising and marketing role, 10 years of experience in senior management position. Significant leadership experience at senior management level in a growing organization; successful record in developing and implementing marketing, communication and fundraising strategy with multiple stakeholders; Experience in brand building/management; good understanding of the donor analysis and consumer behaviour in a changing society;Ability to travel up to 90 days annually, sometimes at short notice
Knowledge and Skill:
Good understanding about fundraising concept and practices,Good presentation and communication skill, Good networking with government organization, non-government organization, and others relevant institution, Good interpersonal skill and team work , Understand about human right and child right, Good computer skill and Writing skills in English, Proven working experience with the community, government, private sector, Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities., Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, Strong communication skills, Strong English skills
Team Work, Planning and organizing, Communication skill, Data gathering and analysis, Problem analysis and problem solving, Presentation skill, Facilitation skills, Adaptable, Team player
Range salary is : IDR 26.136.000 – 33.976.833
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than Februari 7, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.