Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
(Based in Flores Nusa Tenggara Timur)
- Establish and maintain the compliances of global brand identity to promote organizational visibility.
- Develop IEC/BCC (Print & Electronic) materials to attain programme objectives of Plan International Indonesia
- Ensure technical support to all popgrammes/projects divisions in PU on all the communication request.
- Share the information/issue for Plan International Indonesia Social Media activity (FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Scribed etc) to increase plan visibility.
- Support Plan International Indonesia online/offline archive to preserve Plan Indonesia resources and meet programme/project needs.
- Manage and coordinate local media visit
- Provide support to organize/arrange advocacy and campaign initiatives (BIAAG, HAND Raise) at local level.
- Manage financial and administrative part of the communication department; and submit report accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science or English but preferably in Mass Communication/ Journalism/Public Relations from a recognized University
- Knowledge, Skill and Training: Strategic planning, monitoring and evaluating skills, Strong analytical skills, Good English skill both in oral and written communication, Knowledge of the Indonesian context would be desirable with relevant field experience, Experience in the development of workable guidelines and standards, At least 3 years working experience in the communications field preferably in development organizations. Training on general communication and publications, Training on media communication, Training on public relation, Training on professional writing and , photography skill, Training on social media
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than January 30, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.