Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees.
For our Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, we are looking for a:
Job Title: Sr Monitoring and Result Measurement Officer
Job Code: SMRMO
Place of duty: Jakarta
Number of position: 1 person
Contract Duration: Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Type of Staff: Indonesian National
Supporting and Assisting the Sr. MRM Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Statistic, Project Management, Management or a related subject from an accredited academic institution
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Monitoring and Result Measurement to programs or a related area is required;
- Good understanding of development project implementation, particularly in rural and/or agricultural development is required;
- Experience in managing Monitoring & Result Measurement is required.
- Additional background experience in value chain, food security would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments.
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data through a variety of survey instrument and analysis techniques.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Access, SQL and PHP would be an advantage.
Other Specific Requirements
- Knowledge in DCED standards for monitoring results
- Knowledge in SQL for database management.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 19 January 2015, with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your application with the JOB CODE in the SUBJECT: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.