The Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative (IndII) is a facility supported by the Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Its goal is to promote economic growth by working with the Government of Indonesia to enhance infrastructure policy, planning and investment. IndII focuses on water and sanitation, transport, and policy and investment. IndII is now in its second phase, which will operate until January 2017. Key cross-cutting themes underlying work in Phase 2 include private sector finance, innovation, and performance-based grant mechanisms that leverage investment and improve governance. IndII now invites applications for an anticipated assignment starting February to end of December 2016 as Communications Specialist for the T246.09 DKI Jakarta Assistance.
The position is to be based in Jakarta. The main responsibility of this position is to help Dinas Perhubungan DKI Jakarta (Dishub) and other relevant government agencies ensure effective communication of details of the Jakarta non-BRT bus revitalisation program, and its progress, to all stakeholders and to facilitate stakeholder engagement throughout the project implementation process. This includes:
- To help Dishub develop a structured stakeholder engagement and communications plan for the pilot project implementation and initial stages of its operations
- To support Dishub on logistics and preparing materials required for workshops and other events, preparing press packs, and other press articles for this project to be passed through DISKOMINFOMAS Provinsi DKI Jakarta or Dishub for releas.
- To assist Dishub in briefing senior DKI Jakarta management, including the Governor, on all aspects of the pilot’s development and progress
- To assist the IndII project team in developing communication materials for advising bus operators on practices and procedures involved in the management of a formal bus operation
- To assist the IndII project team in arranging meetings with stakeholders including government agencies, transport operators, and suppliers of equipment and services for the purpose of establishing stakeholder engagement
- To assist the IndII project team in translation of documents and interpretation at meetings as required from time to time.
- Other tasks relevant to the role as required
Key attributes should include:
- Experience of working directly or indirectly with organisations such as consultancies, government agencies, NGOs, commercial undertakings, academic institutions and community groups
- Experience in dissemination of information through all printed and electronic news media
- Experience of event organisation including conferences, workshops and seminars
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, spoken and written
- Good administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in Indonesia and familiarity with DFAT processes and procedures would be advantageous.
Please click here for full job description of the position.
Following this advertisement, short-listed applicants will be invited to interview for final selection. An application that includes a Curriculum Vitae, one reference, and a covering letter outlining suitability should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on January 18, with the position title Communication Specialist T246.09
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.