- Position Title: Environment and Agriculture Consultant
- LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Environment Group
- Reports to: Indonesia Country Director
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
Winrock is recruiting a consultant to support the growth of Winrock’s Indonesia program through successful development of new business opportunities in Indonesia.
S/he will work in close collaboration with the Country Director and provide support to all aspects of business development activities including stakeholder meetings, research and analysis, proposal writing and budget preparations. The role will require the ability to work independently as well as in a team (based in Jakarta and internationally). S/he should be able to develop strategic recommendations on the pursuit of new business opportunities and to provide regular updates to local and US-based staff (written and verbal), and occasionally outside of ‘normal’ office hours.
The consultant will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Effective collaborator and networker, able to build and manage relationships internally and externally
- Strong research and analysis skills to support business development opportunities
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Personable and friendly with a strong belief in Winrock’s mission.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in international development along with experience in climate change, sustainability, low emission development and ideally palm oil sector.
- Demonstrable success in supporting business development in the Environment (natural resource management, climate change and GHG/REDD) and/or Agriculture sectors in Indonesia. Ideally with experience in proposal development for international donors and organizations: USAID, DFID and other international development co-operation agencies.
- Excellent computer skills, including word-processing, spreadsheets and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred. Preferred disciplines include Agriculture, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, International Development, Public Policy, Rural Development.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing “Environment and Agriculture Consultant - Jakarta” via email : HRD.Indonesia@winrock.org latest by February 1, 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.