World Food Programme Indonesia Country Office (CO) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following position:
Post Grade: SC9
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: Initial 6 months with possibility for extension
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Programme and direct supervision of Head of Nutrition Unit, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Build effective and collaborative relations with the national authorities and contribute to the development of Government’s nutrition projects and activities, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider nutrition policies and guidance.
- Provide technical advice and support to promote balanced diets through nutrition campaigns and nutrition-sensitive social protection programmes (e.g. Progras, Rastra and PKH), ensuring a coordinated approach with wider programmes that complies with WFP standards and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate data gathering and monitoring/assessment systems ensuring that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
- Track and analyse data to provide input into reporting activities and contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on nutrition activities that enables informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to monitor ongoing projects, ensuring effective collaboration, timeliness and efficiency, and highlight potential risks to project delivery.
- Support the identification of potential partners and partnership negotiations to ensure a collaborative and holistic approach to promote balanced diets.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, partners and national government to prepare for and respond to nutrition needs for example the production and review of technical guidelines and training materials.
- Act as a point of referral and supporting staff with more complex analysis and queries.
- Act in an assigned emergency response capacity as required to meet emergency food assistance needs
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education: Advanced University degree in Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition, Food Technology, Medicine or other relevant field.
- Experience implementing national/international development programmes.
- Experience working in public health/food security/ nutrition related activities.
- Experience identifying and addressing nutrition issues/problems within a country.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Applications should be addressed by e-mail to: Jakarta.Vacancy@wfp.org no later than 18 January 2016.
All applications must include an accurately filled in Personal History Form (P11) available at the following link HERE. Please state the vacancy announcement number and title of the post you are applying for in the email’s subject header line.
“Only short-listed candidates will be contacted”
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.