WWF INDONESIA IMMEDIATE VACANCY
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organizations in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organizations and is part of a global network of WWF.
WWF-ID will start new challenging project named RIMBA, and currently seeking for the best candidate to fill the position of: RIMBA – Operational Coordinator based in Jambi (Central Sumatera) and report directly to Project Team Leader
Operation Coordinator responsible to define and translate the RIMBA Project’s goal into actionable planning and budgets for the own team, in line with operational and financial guidelines of WWF and donor. This posisition is to support the region, encompasses about 3.8 million ha and falls within the jurisdiction of the Provinces of Riau, Jambi and West Sumatra and covers 19 district. The general activities are as follow:
- Overview the financial management and responsible for overall financial health and accounting integrity of WWF Indonesia.
- Responsible for maintenance of the operational to support the projects.
- Responsible for financial plans, policies and procedures for WWF Indonesia.
- Ensure implementation of WWF Indonesia Standard Operation and procedures for operational project
- Operate accounting and financial systems, ensuring timely and accurate input of all data
- Retrieve, review and analyze data outputs of system, as well compile regular reports for internal and external purposes
- Minimum S1 (Bachelor degree) in Finance /Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years working in relevant positions, familiar with donor financial management , budget follow up and reporting requirements
Financial Analysis - Operation Management - Budget Management (Planning/Controlling/Follow up and analysis) - Accounting Process - Accounting Reporting & Analysis - Accounting Standardization (PSAK, IFRS) - Accounting Procedures and accountability - Understanding on Indonesia tax policy would be an advantage.
Achievement Orientation - Ethics and Professionalism - Pro Green - Teamwork - Analytical Thinking - Impact and Influence - Collect and Organized Information - Networking - Organizational Awareness - Initiative
Interested applicants should send their most recent CV and letter of interest to : email@example.com ; with the subject: ‘RIMBA – Operational Coordinator ; at the latest on January 24 2016.
Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Be a part of us, who is currently working in 28 regions in 17 provinces from Aceh to Papua, with more than 500 sttaff and supported by more than 64,000 supporters in Indonesia.
WWF Indonesia also works with governments, local communities, private sector, NGOs, civil society, and the public at large.
HR Department – WWD ID
Graha Simatupang Tower 2 Unit C lantai 8
Jl TB Simatupang Kav 38
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.