Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) has entered into an agreement with Hivos to assist in the implementation of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, also known as BIRU Programme. The BIRU Programme aims at the development of the Indonesia domestic biogas sector and build bio digesters at least in 9 province in Indonesia. IDBP or BIRU Programme until end of December 2015 has produce ore than 16,000 bio digesters.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces.
For this project, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following positions:
Administration and Finance assistant (AFA West Java)
The Administration and Finance Assistant is responsible to help the Provincial Coordinator of BIRU West Java to organize the General office administrative and secretarial tasks for the Central Java YRE and BIRU Office to facilitate the smooth running of the office. The AFA will provide support to office and programme activities.
- Organize all the administrative task of the project and office
- Record incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock
- Filling all the correspondence and documentation of the project and office
- Organize logistic matters of meetings and events
- Handling in procurement & logistical tasks (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents)
- Scan and entry data for construction documents as well as filling all documents related with construction partners, such as: pre-construction forms, biogas completion reports, etc
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Provincial Coordinator, Office Manager or Finance Manager
- Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder
- Filling system for incoming/outgoing documents (hard/soft copy)
- Manage monthly timesheets
- Manage car/vehicle usage
- Responsible for small office maintenance tasks
- Organize delivery of documents and programme equipment
- Organize travel and accommodation of staff and guests
- Prepare contracts for vendors/suppliers
- Handle petty cash
- Record all transactions and submit monthly financial report based on accurate transaction.
- Prepare liquidation reports of fund usage
- Prepare cash advances for operational cost
- Prepare budget breakdowns for office operational needs
The AFA is also expected to carry out any other assignment as and when required for the Foundation
- Willingness to live and resides in West Java
- Minimum D-3 Secretary/ Administration
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Active English (written and verbal)
- Strong administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of personnel and human resource issues
- Advanced knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create a team spirit in the office
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 15 January 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.