Save the Children is an international NGO and the world’s top independent charity for children in need. Since 1919, we have been fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures worldwide. Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We currently work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
PROJECT OFFICER - ASSI
1 position, based in North Jakarta
Code : PO-ASSI
The Project Officer of ASSI (ASEAN Safe School Initiatives) will lead the implementation of ASSI small grant, in coordination with PLAN International team as the key implementing partner as well as other North Jakarta Disaster Risk Reduction project team in the same area. S/he will be responsible for technical activities related to programmatic implementation and closely monitoring of all project activities in the field, S/he will also involve in the review and update of the project detail implementation plan. S/he will ensure that all activities included in the implementation plan are implemented and outcomes are assessed. S/he will reports to the DRR-Program Coordinator, and be supported by a finance, administration and logistic team in North Jakarta sub-office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor University Degree or equivalent in a relevant fields
- At least 4 years working experience with non-government organizations or development programs, with some of the experiences in managing School Based Disaster Risk Reduction project
- Knowledge on Comprehensive Safe School Frameworks will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal presentation communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to work fast, effectively and independently in often high pressure environments, working across number of teams to deliver high communications output
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead project team work as well as to develop and maintain strong relationships project staffs and beneficiaries
- Have technical knowledge and skills related to building construction, civil engineering or architect will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and other project documents in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Proven ability to manage financial resources according to donor and organization regulations, and also reporting requirements
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Having experience working in urban-slum area is preferable, particularly North Jakarta.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <PO-ASSI ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 8 January 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.