- Generate and Maintain, monitoring and supervise the project
- Determine, communicate, and track meeting action items
- Administer team file-sharing space and coach team members on usage practices
- Develop strong working relationships with network members, funder, clients, guests.
- Generate project schedule / roster timelines, identify milestones, and monitor deadlines
- Provide document preparation and distribution support.
- Work with external to ensure that high standards for service / tasks quality and delivery deadlines are met consistently
- Update information and communications in database and reporting
- Anticipate and plan for requirements of tasks, execute tasks in a timely manner, and know when to ask for help
- Provide constructive feedback on practices to continuously improve Team
- Provide collaborative support for other networks or Bawa Team as needed
- Vital operations role in strategic planner, prioritise, instruct, report and follow-up
- Provide information and services to the community
- Attention to detail and a focus on the big picture
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Able to work cooperatively in a team
- Highly flexible time, including weekend or night phone work when needed
- Must have prior experience managing and coordinating staff
- Having Minimum Diploma degree and 3 years working experience
- Living in Bali is an advantages
- Having experience working with expats / western is an advantages
- Fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Management skill, very organized
- Must love animals and want to help
- Must be prepared for after-hours and weekend work.
- can drive a vehicle
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ubud - Gianyar, Bali
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.